No matter what point you're at in life, you have unique insurance needs. That is why
Point Insurance offers a variety of additional specialty coverages:

Personal Umbrella
While your auto and homeowners insurance policies provide basic protection, this
may not be enough if you're ever faced with paying a very large court award. In
cases like this, the limits of your auto and homeowners insurance policies may not
be adequate. A personal umbrella policy offers a layer of protection above and
beyond the limits of your primary insurance policies and gives you additional
amounts of coverage.

Boat and Watercraft Insurance
A boat and watercraft insurance policy can protect you financially against most risks
of owning and operating your boat, motor and trailer. Boat and watercraft insurance
protects water sports enthusiasts against the financial burden of an accident. If an
unexpected accident should happen, your boat and watercraft policy gives you the
peace of mind you need to know you're protected. Boat and watercraft insurance
coverages include:

Physical Damage
- provides protection against physical damage to the boat.

- provides protection from legal liability due to any accidents
resulting from the maintenance, ownership or use of your boat or watercraft.
This includes bodily injury, property damage and legal defense.

Medical Payment
- pays medical expenses up to a determined amount. It
covers friends, family and any other occupants of the boat injured in an

Replacement Cost Personal Effects
- replaces boat accessories such as
trolling motors and life jackets if the boat is stolen.

Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance
RV insurance protects you whether you're out on the water, in the snow or on the
trail. RV insurance coverages typically include:

Comprehensive and Collision
- pays for the cost of repair or replacement if
your RV is stolen or damaged by collision, fire, theft or vandalism.

Total Loss Replacement
- provides you with a brand new version of your
RV if it is totaled within the first four model years. Depending on your
coverage you will be compensated based on actual cash value.

Replacement Cost Personal Effects
- replaces the personal items in your
RV due to a loss that is covered by your policy.

Vacation Liability
- covers any property damage or bodily injury that
occurs at your vacation site.

Emergency Expense
- pays for hotels and transportation if you suffer a
covered loss.

Medical Payments
- pays for the cost of medical treatment caused in an RV

Motorcycle Insurance
Having motorcycle insurance is not just for your peace of mind, but for the benefit of
you, other drivers and your motorcycle. Motorcycle coverage typically includes:

Bodily Injury Liability
- protects you if you are the cause of an accident
where other people are injured or killed. It covers payments for things such
as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and death.

Property Damage Liability
- protects you if you are the cause of an accident
and cause damage to the property of others. It does not cover the damage to
your motorcycle.

Uninsured Motorist
- pays for injuries you suffer in an accident caused by
an Uninsured Motor Vehicle. An Uninsured Motor Vehicle is a motor vehicle
that does not have a liability insurance policy in effect at the time of the

Medical Expense
- pays for reasonable medical payments or chiropractic
payments for your bodily injury, sickness, disease or death caused by an

- pays for accidental damage to your motorcycle resulting
from accidents other than collisions or rollovers. Damages can be caused by
fire, severe weather, vandalism, floods, theft or contact with animals.

- pays for accidental damage to your motorcycle caused by
colliding with an object or rolling over, regardless of fault. It does not include
contact with animals.

Optional Equipment
- provides coverage for any equipment or accessory
permanently installed on the motorcycle that is not factory standard as
defined by the manufacturer.

Learn More
Point Insurance professionals can help you determine the right amount of coverage
to give you peace of mind. Call us at 715-544-4665 or visit our office at the corner
of County Highway HH and Hoover Ave. in Plover, WI.